
Meet Brittany! This is our very cute, adorable, quiet, and sweet little, and I mean little, Birth Mom. Lance and I had the opportunity of meeting Brittany since she had told us she picked us the week before. I was absolutely a basket case of nerves and just talked excitedly and loudly. I tend to do that when I'm nervous. Lance of course was cool and collective like the suave man he is. Brittany is as shy as they come but very cute. She is a very pint size 5'3. The Birth Dad we know is about 5'5 blonde hair blue eyes. It's safe to say that little Mason Bee Dickey is going to be a tiny squirt. She is due August 6th but Lance and I think she may deliver early. Meeting her was a really neat experience. We just sat and talked for about an hour and a half about all the details of everything. From here on out we get to know each other more, with the 11 weeks(or so)we have left. Were excited to go down to Salt Lake next week and enjoy dinner with Brittany and her Grandparents. That's all folks ;)

8 comments:
1) 5'3" is a perfectly respectable size for a gal.
2) She is darling - I can tell your little bub is going to be cute as heck.
3) I was hoping his name was going to be Mason Dixon Dickey.
4) Next time you see her ask her if she has a full-body prego pillow. If not, I'll send her (a new) one immediately. Saved my life.
That's exciting!
i'm so excited for you guys! so fun that you can meet her and get to know her for the next few months before your new baby gets here!
Brittany seems very sweet and perfect. Thank her for all of us that she is willing to do this wonderful thing for our family. We're very excited and can't wait to see the little guy.
AAAAHHHH! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!
How exciting that you got to meet her! I'm sure it was totally nerve racking. I laughed when you said you talked too much and loudly. You're so funny Dano. I'm sure you were fine.
Can't wait!!
that's so great! She looks cute and yes small:) But most girls are small compared to you and me.. we are tall girls:) He will be so cute, love the name too! When is your Logan baby shower?
I am so happy for you guys! Again, this brought tears to my eyes! She is darling, your little man is going to be so precious! Our little Masons will have to get together to play, they will be a few weeks apart! Best wishes on everything! We would love to get together sometime!
Post a Comment