Today was a sad day in the Johnson house hold. We put our beloved kitty Pantera to rest today. Pantera has been with us since I was at least 6 and she had already been full grown when we got her so who knows how old she really was. She lived a great life romping through the neighborhood and house like she was Queen of the jungle. She has been sick for quite some time and although it was hard to see her go it was her time. Little did she know when we took this picture that she was only hours away from her death. Lance took her in this morning to the vet. He said that she was purring up until she slipped away. Were glad she went peacefully. We will miss her but I'm sure not as much as her son Yoshi whom we still have. We love you Pantera
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
R.I.P. Pantera
Today was a sad day in the Johnson house hold. We put our beloved kitty Pantera to rest today. Pantera has been with us since I was at least 6 and she had already been full grown when we got her so who knows how old she really was. She lived a great life romping through the neighborhood and house like she was Queen of the jungle. She has been sick for quite some time and although it was hard to see her go it was her time. Little did she know when we took this picture that she was only hours away from her death. Lance took her in this morning to the vet. He said that she was purring up until she slipped away. Were glad she went peacefully. We will miss her but I'm sure not as much as her son Yoshi whom we still have. We love you Pantera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss Dano. On a lighter note though, I find it hilarious that you took picture of him while she was still alive with a sign in front of him reading, "rest in peace." I've just never seen that before! Kinda creepy really... anyways I hope you feel better without your cat. God Bless.
I never had the privlidge of meeting Pantera, but I'm sure she was a wonderful cat. Sorry for your loss.
Oh so sad. That really was a very old kitty cat. I'm sure she is in a happier place. I'm sorry for your loss.
Oh Dani, I'm so sorry about your cat! I hope she's happy in Kitty Heaven!
I'm so sorry! Losing pets can be really hard when they've been a part of your family for so long. I have to say that the RIP picture is hilarious though. She didn't even know what was coming.... :(
I hope she was covered.Did you have pet insurance to cover the nextlife too. JK! I am so sorry about the loss. We had to give away our kitten after two weeks of having her, but we also could have given away Megan. Megan is way more important though. I sooo sorry.
Post a Comment