Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spider Sam

Today Lance and I went down to my brother Jared's house to help trim a tree of there's. Well Sam my nephew is a little dare devil who is afraid of nothing. Just a little side note the tree house thing that is being built that is in the photo, Sam climbed up the ladder when they were working on it one day and fell from the top. He ended up being perfectly fine. Anyways We figured we would put Sam up in the tree. Lance concocted this harness and created the funnest toy known to man. Sam thought it was the best thing in the world and was laughing so hard the whole time. It was pretty funny to watch. So here are some of the pictures from it. There are so many cause I couldn't pick just one, I was quite pleased with my photo skills for the day.

3 comments:

Cami said...

My favorite picture is the one where the dog is jumping up with it's mouth wide open. A close second is the one where the dog is actually biting him. :)

Looks like fun!

Jill said...

Lance, you must rig up this toy for my boys one day. I think they would love it.
I have to say the dog is quite frightening!
The pictures are nice though.

Laura said...

Well done, little brother. I would be afraid for that child's life, but a) I don't know him from Adam, and b) I know you're the best knot-tying harness constructor that side of the Mississippi.